- We accept Cash, Debit Cards, Visa and Mastercard payments.
- Payment is expected immediately after service is completed.
- There are no refunds on services or gift certificates.
- "Safety First", is our goal, which means no children are allowed in the salon unless
they are receiving services themselves.
- Children waiting to be serviced, must wait in the reception area.
- Scheduling an appointment is preferred, as it guarantees each guest an awesome
- Walk-Ins are welcome, however will have to wait for an availability.
- Since we do not over-schedule guest, we require you to cancel within 24-48
which allows us time to rebook another guest.
- Guest will be billed $25 on the next visit for not cancelling appointments within the
- If you are running late, please be courteous and contact us ASAP, as you may be
running into another guest appointment time. You may need to be rescheduled.
We do understand weather conditions and illness.
FOOD OR DRINK
- No food or drink will be allowed in the service areas of the salon.
- We keep the salon clean and ask that you respect our request.
- Absolutely no disrespect will be tolerated in the salon.
- Any guest who is disrespectful, will be asked to leave the salon.
Blessed Hands has designed an extremely warm, inviting, peaceful and
professional atmosphere just for you. We want your visits to be the best ever!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.